Monday, October 11, 2021

Sunday ruck, full 12 laps

 

Good ruck overall but I can really feel the deconditioning in my legs from not doing the Thursday walk weighted. Not that I'm going to change back but it takes me longer to really warm my legs up

Overall tho very good and I actually got some squat stretches back in the mix after a 5 lap warmup

Nice and cool which always helps

Calf and knee felt fine but popliteus and plantaris tightened up afterward ( from sitting too much ) and slept with  supernova again.

This is getting very irritating

45 lb ruck

12 laps

1:50 min ( decent time)

5  squat stretches and lots of breaks

13,533 steps

zero aymmetries in stride

BW 176.

BF 15.1 ( dehydrated)

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...