Saturday, October 30, 2021

40 kg one arm swings 16 x 5/5, ATG split squats, laterals, rear delts

 Really really really strong one. So surprisingly too as all day yesterday the calf was tight again. In the medial part( thinking inner plantaris/popliteus/medial soleus

Insertion of what I think is sartorius lit up too. fucking irritating. Checked piriformis and hit gold. all tight and gritty. Released that and knee felt WAAY better. Then did some voodoo floss supported squat stretches and go a great fibula adjustment and it felt normal ever since.

Held overnight and into the workout

Focused on breaking first at the knee as I enter into the backswing( as I was forever then- ? I started hinging more) and that felt great. Lock the knee, then break at the knee and re lockout on the mid foot NOT THE HEEL

Great height and power and legs and lungs felt great on the platform. Easy 2 min rest/sets no problem at all

Will do 18 sets next cycle as I should have done 17 today but have a long day in the car tomorrow

ATG Split squats
these were a learning experience but the right knee felt much more solid than expected. Not sure if the back knee is supposed to stay locked  or just not continue to bend as the front leg translates but if it's supposed to be locked that's gonna be super tough
BUT I can really see where that would help with keeping my knees locked in my press
4 sets of 8/8


Laterals/rear delts

3 x 10/10 15s


BW 176.2
BF 12.6 (bath)
W 58.3

No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2