Sunday, October 17, 2021

Slow and hard ruck

 


Could have been extra long too. Not sure what happened

Felt great getting started. weather was perfect. cool and overcast and legs felt good. That didn't last long

Legs started getting heavy pretty soon but knee and ankle felt ok

Then my right big toenail started bugging and lateral part of ankle did too. Fuck. tired of this shit. Asymmetry on phone read ok and I didn't feel uneven just in irritation pain. so far

 No squat stretches til one at the very end. It was a slog. Then I thought I forgot to flip a ranger bead but it seemed like I was on 7 instead of 6 ( according to average speed and elapsed time) so I went with it. "

Then, when I finished all 12 laps phone read 14, 480 steps which is 1000 more than usual. weird as hell

Back of knee ok unless I sit then it tightens

45 lb ruck

12 laps

14,280 steps

2:05 min

2:10 total

BW 175.4
BF 14.5

might just go to one hour next week and see how that feels. I'm frustrated not being able to figure this out

No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2