Thursday, October 14, 2021

Fastest Thursday no ruck ruck

 

Wanted to make sure last weeks speed fest wasn't a mistake  or I misread the watch or something so I decided to do another fast one today and see if I was right

I was

Today was even faster

6 laps in 42:43 so if its a .5 mile lap it's 14.33 MPH

if it's .6 it's 11.94 MPH

Makes sense it's .5 . I don't believe 12 min miles

BUT I did it again and while it was harder than last week. ( left shin a bit tight) lungs and tempo were solid

Average about 7:10 per laps that's smoking, especially unbroken! very happy with this

And I got faster each lap too so that's solid too

BW 176.6
BF 14.1

I definitely like no ruck thursdays :)

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...