Sunday, February 05, 2023

Ruck in the rain

 


Not too much but colder than last time. Lost power at 6 am and I didn't think I was even going.. No stretchout at all. Just ruck the ruck and out.

Haven't done that, in, well, never lol. but I didn't die

Have to  be honest, I am totally loving this GoRuck Rucker and plate system.It just fits so damn well. I can concentrate on walking as fast and well as I can and not adjusting the pack

45 lbs

9 laps

4.5 miles

first laps were 8:30 then 8:20, then 8:11 than maintained that. Total time was about an hour 20 min which is fast.

Last lap at 7:41  not bad at all

didn't weigh in either

No comments:

195 x 1 x 8, 225 x miss x 2, 205 x 1, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 45, 40

 This went great and I damn near made 225 on a second attempt at the end. This is going to work Wasted a few warmup sets with false grip til...