Wednesday, February 15, 2023

205 x 1 x 6 sets, 24 kg squats, pushdowns

 This went very well. Was pretty stiff and sore from Monday( right oblique, SI!) for no good reason although  bicep tendon (L ) seems to be back in place now. I think the oblique thing is actually from pressing now with even weights. I haven't had to press symmetrically  forever and now that I am, things that haven't had to work this hard, are

It'll even out fast I feel and is no real problem.

Cold again in the garage too and no time for bath so it was slow start

Cues

Elbows UP

Hips forward and SPOT X 

Fall back and press to X

195 x 1 x 3

these went well then 205 x 1  x 6 ( Missed second out in front as I set up too far behind X)



then two down sets with 179 very  fast


all in all VERY  good. timing will just better but THIS is the technique.

24 kg swings  5 x 8/8

Band pushdowns 3 x 12

BW 176.6
BF 14.4

No comments:

195 x 1 x 8, 225 x miss x 2, 205 x 1, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 45, 40

 This went great and I damn near made 225 on a second attempt at the end. This is going to work Wasted a few warmup sets with false grip til...