Friday, September 09, 2022

Fast and furious thursday walk

 


Have no idea where this came from but did the fastest walk in memory during the hottest day of the year. Plus at midday!

Thought I was going to be able to sneak it in at 10 am instead of 12:15 but my schedule changed at the last minute and 12 noon it was

I felt good going in but right from the start I felt exceptionally  fast and not bothered at all by the 95 deg temp. Heat conditioning kicked in at the right moment

6 laps

45 min

15 min miles/4 MPH

3 miles

Very low perceived exertion

Just great fun to move that fast and easily again. As always it reminds me of my running days when i can go this fluidly 

BW 173
BF 13.1

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Another steady but slow one. Not bad at all but no records set. legs still heavy 45lbs 9 laps 4.5 miles 1:30 min lots of little shake out b...