Monday, September 26, 2022

215 x 1 225 miss, band pushups, laterals

 This should have been a great one. Slept well, weighed 175.4, easy work day but this time the heavy swings and the extra heavy ruck got me too tight.Got  a little SI tweak too, later on Sunday getting up from a chair and while it resolved quickly it told me my  hips werent perfect

Yet warmups went well and my focus was good, although not having Glenn there did mix things up a bit. But it didn't explain the mess that was today.

Looking at the vids I don't see any glaring errors at all, I think I was just CNS tired and too tight to get enough hip/back extension to push the bar back instead of forward

I actually missed all kinds of weights today, all forward, even a 185 down set so I know something was way off

 Press

195 x 1 ( looking now the lockout is forward)

then 205 was better but loose
then a MISS AT 215! forward again

then came back to make it but had a hell of a time keeping my head back

then a decent miss at 225. this is where the fatigue came in. I was in a decent enough position should have made this
then I missed a down set with  220 ( all over the place)
then missed the next set with 205!!!!
then made this 205
then missed the next one! ack

then down to 185 and made it then missed the next.

AN off day to be sure. crazy but I didn't FEEL tight or weak


pbar pushps
bw x 10
orange miniband x 10
red mini x 10
black min x  10

side laterals 3 x 10
rear laterals 3 x 10 15s

BW 175.4!
BF 13.7

should have been a better day

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Another steady but slow one. Not bad at all but no records set. legs still heavy 45lbs 9 laps 4.5 miles 1:30 min lots of little shake out b...