Saturday, September 17, 2022

48 kg One Arm Swings 12 x 5/5, Pistol practice, pullaparts

 This went very well. Strong and fast and the best height I think I've ever swung this bell to.

A bit of a technique change too. Focused on waiting longer to hinge in the standing plank and keep descending bell speed from slowing too much .ended up more on my heels than usual BUT with better downspeed which Still focused on locking out knees to finish the rep and this put me back on mid foot

I was thinking about this yesterday and realized if I want 48 kg height to get to at least where my 44 kg bell is I need more descent bell speed.

This is what happened


Grip back and legs all felt good

then pistol practice

this was hard

3 sets of combo con/eccentric only pistols + kickstand squat

pullapart

3 x 30


BW 174.2
BF 13.6
W 57.5

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Another steady but slow one. Not bad at all but no records set. legs still heavy 45lbs 9 laps 4.5 miles 1:30 min lots of little shake out b...