Wednesday, September 07, 2022

195 lb press x 1 x 12, 24 kg swings, floor pushups

 This went great. Not completely perfect but more solid than in forever.Only mistake was trying to set up with my hips in front of the bar ( as I had planned) but it didn't let me lock in enough, nor get enough  out of the first head throw.

So on set four I went to just getting under as I have and focusing on

Locking

Head drive

Re drive the head

and worked very well. Even more so than locking on the X,, as if I set up too far behind the X re spotting on  it moves me and the bar forward

sets 4/5/9 12



I think this is going to work!

24 kg swings 5 x 8/8

Floor pushups
1 x 53

1 x 50

BW 172.6
BF 13.5

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Another steady but slow one. Not bad at all but no records set. legs still heavy 45lbs 9 laps 4.5 miles 1:30 min lots of little shake out b...