Wednesday, September 28, 2022

195 x 1 x 5 200 x 1x 5 24 kg swings, floor pushups

 Started off slow and then figured it out. I  started off unracking from the front of the cage thinking part of mondays problem was setting up with the X in front as I tried to lockout and that pulled me forward

I did warmups like that and didn't like it

went up to 175 and it was still slightly forward like monday so I stayed there and did three sets

then 195 x 1 x 5 sets and the first two were ok but not fast at top and looking at the video I saw that I wasn't pushing the bar forward as much as shifting my weight to midfoot which moved my chest and the bar forward!

As soon as just 'stayed back' after the start I was back to being under the weight 

195 x 1


 then I realized the last cue should be 

"layback STAYBACK" and it worked great




SO

bar high

elbows up

lock and freeze

layback stay back

24 kg swings 5 x 8/8

floor pushups
1 x 55
1 x 50

BW 175.8!!!
BF 13.6

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Another steady but slow one. Not bad at all but no records set. legs still heavy 45lbs 9 laps 4.5 miles 1:30 min lots of little shake out b...