Monday, July 06, 2020

175 lb press 10 x 2 paused, pistols, rear delts



This worked great. I didn't even realize how fatigued I've been on Mondays after heavy swings and heavy  long ruck til I didn't have to do it today

Took awhile to really warmup but the groove was solid. All the pieces fit together plus I realized I have to make sure my elbows are not up but 'not down' right before I press. I think that might be what pushes the bar forward as I press regardless of my arch or head position.
Easy fix too and really finishes the getting tight process

unrack with hips looking at spot
lock into spot and get tight( LEGS) for signal
elbows up
lay BACK as I press- hips automatically go forward
stay under as I press

Press
65 85 105 x 2
135 x 1
155 x 2
175 x 2 x 10 sets

last set above  best set

Pistol practice
4 sets of 5/5

bent  laterals
3 x 10 20 lbs

BW 175.2
BF 13.9


No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2