Saturday, October 12, 2024

40 kg swings 25 x 6, 30 min, 40 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pullaparts 3 x 30

 Stronger than expected. stomach woke me up at 12 midnight ( too much onions spinach and garlic I guess in my new/old stir fry lunch) but the workout was strong.

and fast. I was worried about going too fast ( only glenn and me ) but sixes are NOT tens lol

Much better. good power, height control. don't want to jinx myself but I've been feeling like my old self again ( pre oct 7) since thursday. I'll take it

maybe the torque worked it's way out through the legs. I think the new hanging, stick shrugs and ring work stretching first thing is making a difference   





171.8!

No comments:

215 x 1 x 2! 205 x 1 x 2, laterals rear delts and front raises

 This went great except for my second  attempt miss ( lost the X on the drive) but CAME BACK AND MADE IT ON A THIRD ATTEMPT! So happy and de...