Wednesday, October 09, 2024

195 x 1 x 6 185 x 1 x 4, 20 kg swings, 5x5x5, floor pushups 25,25

 This went great. Just outstanding. Everything went better than I  hoped. Even realized how to line up under the X EXACTLY  everytime ( duh, just don't roll the bar) The last four sets with 185 were all done this way and worked like a charm

Also, the tighter I keep the initital knee flex at the start actually the better pop I get. Too much  knee flex gets soggy 

As hopeful as I've been in the last 8 months about this move!








173.8  4 am

at Noon tho

175.0
10.9 BF !!!
60.2 hydration 

this is after  my bath but I haven't seen these numbers in forever! Nice.those are the goal numbers across the board

No comments:

215 x 1 x 2! 205 x 1 x 2, laterals rear delts and front raises

 This went great except for my second  attempt miss ( lost the X on the drive) but CAME BACK AND MADE IT ON A THIRD ATTEMPT! So happy and de...