Sunday, January 29, 2023

44 kg One arm swing 16 x 5/5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pullaparts

 Right hip jacked a bit upon awakening. Felt ok warming up so did the  scheduled workout. Kept feeling better as I went through and today, sunday, it's ok but lower back is symmetrically tight. Hip is better but DOMS from glutes lats and abs is tighening things up

Skipped the ruck to stretch and rest and it was a good decision

I think tomorrow press will help reset my extension.All things considered my swing height and power wasn't too bad. Very cautious

I hope


Pullaparts 3 x 30

BW 175.6
BF 13.5
W 57.6


No comments:

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 4, pullaparts 3 x 30

 This was strong but not well focused as was up a lot last night with the dogs ( luna stayed over and no one really settled ) But things wer...