Saturday, October 15, 2022

48 kg One Arm swings 12 x 5/5, 48 kg belt squats 3 x 8, pullaparts

 This went great. Perhaps the best height I've achieved swinging the 48 kg bell. As usual I couldn't tell by feel so I took video at set 3 and set 7.

Set  3 was a bit lower than I wanted so I focused on maintaining my leg drive into the ground and locking in at the top ( as well as letting myself warm up. a bit cool in the garage today) and set 7 seemed better

Then, to hold on for the next 5 sets

set 3

then set 7
Grip was solid AFTER I remember to get a deep palm grip after the first two sets the left hand grip felt weak
48 kg belt squats 3 sets of 8 32 kg x 8 warmup


these felt great. opened up my stance a bit and depth seemed better than last week. No knee or groin issues today

pullaparts 3 x 30

BW 174.8
BF 13.7
W 57.4

No comments:

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 4, pullaparts 3 x 30

 This was strong but not well focused as was up a lot last night with the dogs ( luna stayed over and no one really settled ) But things wer...