Saturday, October 08, 2022

44 kg One Arm swings 16 x 5/5, 44 kg belt squat, pullaparts

 This went well but I was nervous a bit. Really trying to maximize bell height and power is a whole 'nother ball game than just holding on for the ride. When I was swinging lower ( not on purpose, not strong enough) even though I was pushing maximally it just wasn't producing the same force as now and it's just way more damn work and takes way more out of me per rep per set.

Plus, the extra speed, power, ROM and effort allows for more things to get tweaked. so I have to pay total attention to each part of each rep and each set. 

But it was good and bell height was most probably the best yet.

then onto belt squats
32 kg x 8

44 kg x 8 x 2 this was harder than it should have been. but it's exactly what I need

Pullaparts 

3 x 30 multi angle

BW 174.8
BF 13.5 with bath
W 57.6 too low

No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2