Monday, July 10, 2023

215 x 1 x 7 PR, 205 x 1 x 3 laterals rear delts heavy pushdowns

 Just a mess emotionally and physically from the weekend. Cat's dying and Ronin had a dental emergency( not as bad I was worried about but mental stress big time) Plus no sleep so I amazed I got anything today

Actually was pretty solid but bar was out in front too much at lockout and I didn't figure out why til the last two sets:

with  weights at 215 or above I have to start the hip drive sequence immediately after I start to push.

It's gotta be Push/Drive! or the bar hangs up

Everything else was right

Spot X

Elbows up and stand up and lock in

Re Spot X

Push up and hip drive forward right  away

Still need to lock in better but not bad considering. Not knowing I need so much earlier hip  drive made me impatient









then laterals rear delts and pushdowns

174.4
13.5

No comments:

Kono Press 205 x 1 x 11 sets PR, kb press 20 x 3,24 x 3 28 x 2, 20 kg swings 4 x 8/8

 Decidded to try the kono start position again, even change my head position (  didn't last) to looking up and in thinking I could get a...