Sunday, August 21, 2022

10 lap ruck

 


Felt decent from yesterdays 48 kg training and it was nice and cool with  a light breeze at the  start just how I like it

Set out to do 10 laps and all went well although even though I did not do any  squat stretches I did start to feel the hip flexor on the 10th lap. SO I slowed things down and stretched more per stride making sure to engage the right glute

worked well and got home no issues

I just can't believe 10 is so hard for me now. Well, to be honest it's not  that hard it's just that BORING now. for the first time in 9 years it being boring is the hardest part of the ruck

But it got done

45 lb ruck

10 laps

1:45 min

ave speed 3 mph

BW 172.4  !!!

BF 13.3 !

weights coming up finally

No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2