Friday, December 03, 2021

Thursday Ruck

  


A very fast and solid outing. Felt light and loose from the start with no physical issues for a change except for a sore right big toenail ,lol

Perfect fall  day, cool and crisp and I was happy to be out there

6 laps in 44 min, basically 14.5 min miles for 3 miles with no stops

This is as close to as I've felt  to back in the day when I could run well and my body would just go on autopilot. I'd be sitting above myself watching myself run (walk) . One of the best feelings in the world!

45 lb ruck

6 laps

3 miles

44 min

BW 174.8
BF 13.9

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...