Thursday, December 23, 2021

45 lb Thursday Ruck, new shoes and maybe a calf fix

 

I had a wild idea that maybe it's my GoRuck boots that are causing my politeus issues. I switched to them from my  Salomons a few years ago but I never  had any issues with the Salomons. Lately I've been wearing them with no issues on my bodyweight walks on thursdays and wore the GoRucks on Sunday  which wrecked my calf

So I did five strong laps today with the Salomons with 45 lbs and NO PROBLEMS. We'll see Sunday with the long one but this was great news, that all I need is shoe change. Will see though

Also I think I should go back to weighted thursdays as well. Too big a jump with just one weight day I think

45 lb ruck

5 laps

2.5 miles

7152 steps

BW 173.8
BF 14.3


No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2