Sunday, December 19, 2021

9 lap Ruck

 


Surprised this went as well as it did, as I haven't had a ruck on my back for two weeks and missed last sundays' long one altogether. Plus I was expecting more physical trauma from yesterdays heavy swings but no, all was good.

But it was still slow and sloggy. A crisp 34 degrees this morning which was perfect but it took my 5 laps to really  warm up and get going

Also put back support squat stretches in the mix each lap and they got better each time. Definitely need to keep these in there for leg strength as well as knee/hip ROM

Right calf held up well but I can tell  not doing my single leg KOT Soleus raise is hurting me. Soleus tightened up again after and I'm sure it's because it's not strong enough. Also. more shin raises.Now I know for sure

45 lb ruck

9 laps

6 squat stretches

1:30 exact for the 9 laps plus come and go time

BW 173.8
BF 14.1

No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2