Wednesday, December 22, 2021

170 lb press 5x5 new start position/technique,24 kg swings,floor pushups

 This went as good as I could have hoped. Got plenty  of practice with the new start position and it worked perfectly every time. even at weight

of course the true test is next monday with heavy  weight but man it feels right

I was tired ( up four times last night with dog and cats) and pretty sore from monday so it was an even better day

Press 

175 x 5 x 5



This is the start position I've been looking for. I can stand up straight, totally focus on locking my knees and glutes without worrying about losing balance and get as fast a start as I want, as long as I spot the X!

Next the loaded bow position works great from the top down and really is the drive position

Very excited about the possibilities

24 kg swings 5 x 8/8

Floor pushups

3 x 45

great day!

No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2