Saturday, December 11, 2021

48kg One arm swings, ATG split squat week 7, laterals rear delts

 Pulled this one out of the fire.

Poor sleep ,up three times for various issues

35 degrees in garage. freakin cold

Had to watch ( and listen to) the doggo  while we trained. Not the best focus but got it done semi strongly

Got to take hot bath and stretch though and that helped

One arm swings

48 kg x 10 x 5/5

these actually felt ok. really stayed focus on keeping the load in my legs and initiating and completing the move from my knees. that keeps my balance the best it seems

Not quite the height I would hope for but all things considered not bad

ATG split squats

4 x 8/8

decent but had to use voodoo floss on right knee as it mal positioned on thursday  from me over demo'ing quad stretch. 

I got it back in place when I got up this AM but the floss helped

this is definitively responding and ROM is increasing

laterals rear delts as usual 3 x 10 15s

BW 172.4 fuck!
BF 12.5 Bath
W 57.5

lean though :)


No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2