Thursday, November 11, 2021

Fast walk

 


Really good one. The calf/ knee has been feeling quite good of late and it performed very well on todays walk. Was going to ruck up but I have the 48 kg to do Saturday and really didn't want to spend all day tomorrow unlocking it if it tightened so I went ruckless

And it was fast, light and easy with room to spare. And now hours later it's still good. Yesterdays Reverse step up didn't mess it up either, which  I was afraid of

SO nice to not feel like I would be a gimp again!

6 lap walk

47 min

3 miles

unbroken

BW 174.8
BF 13.9

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...