Monday, November 22, 2021

205 press x 1 x 10 sets, wt pushups, one arm laterals, rear delts

 Decent day, all things considered( coming off super heavy swing weekend, hard ruck, not enough sleep, non stop puppy stuff) but still made a fundamental error- NOT SETTING UP IN FRONT OF THE BAR TIGHT ENOUGH BEFORE UNRACKING THE WEIGHT! 

Damn it, took me eight sets to figure it out. Getting what I thought was a good knee lock but was still shifting back on my heels and the bar going slightly enough forward to slow it down

Have to really take my time on the set up ( Ed Coan style setup) and make sure hips are locking in  IN FRONT OF THE BAR before I unrack it. And then the knee lock  sets the stage

Glenn said I looked too vertical on the setup and I didn't know what he meant. Now I do

Still, over all not bad 10 singles with 205 it 90% of my PR.'



Felt light too. Just 175 but flat. A lof of that is adrenal fatigue from Saturday for sure

Wt Pushups
BW x 10
53 x 10 x 3

One arms and rear delts  3 x 10 20's

BW 175.2
BF 14.5

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...