Sunday, November 07, 2021

45 lb ruck 9 laps


 Started well but slow and it took 50 minutes for my legs and lungs to open up. Nothing unusual there but still surprises me how long it takes and how different everything is once things do open. From stiff and awkward and hard to fluid,, smooth and fast. Oh and easy

Rested and stretched hammies each lap for the first six then the last three no rest. that's when things got smooth

Knee/calf felt almost normal starting and throughout most of the session with just a little tightness at the end. Definitely could have done one or two more easily but smart move to stay at 9

Tightened up a bit a few hours after and it's always sitting that brings it out. Opens up but irritating as fuck still

Medial upper calf. Sartorius, semimembranosus, soleus Getting better but this is just weird to me.

45 lb ruck
9 laps
1:25
10,789 steps
30 seconds backwards walking 4 x
No squat stretches

BW 174.8
BF 14.9

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...