Wednesday, November 03, 2021

195 x 1 x 5, 200 x 1 x 5, 24 kg swings, Reverse step ups, floor pushups

 Just felt sluggish going in.Slept well but was on and off the floor  with Walker all afternoon and evening yesterday and my right shoulder felt it. Just a wee bit sore and achy all over. Flat maybe adrenaline crash?

Either way nothing bad but just no zip. The cues worked well but being tired I think " load the legs" turned into "stand on the legs" and not pre load the shoulders arms but NOT LOCK the knee. I have to get that stronger

Calf/ knee issue much better but not perfect. But way better. 'Load the legs, bar to face' worked well too. Just have to perfect it

sets 2 and 5 on 195


Sets 5-10 with 200

No real complaints, Just have to get the leg lock better

then 180 lb press x 1 x 4 sets with long hold after unracking

solid but shoulders tired

24 kg swings

5 x 8/8

good

Reverse step ups
4 sets of 8/8 ?

wasn't quite sure of ideal form but now I am. Was worried too much about hip forward position instead of focusing on just letting the knee move forward first

Legs feel very very weak here

Floor pushups 

2 x 20

BW 176.2
BF 14.5 dehydrated

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...