Monday, September 13, 2021

Sunday Walk



 This went well, as far as the walk went. Everything started fine and finished fine but the right calf tightened up soon after and persisted through the night. Nothing terrible, and better than of late, but still annoying and still enough to rob me  of a great nights sleep.

The cat behaved my my calf wouldn't. This is really getting to me. 

Sleeping with the super nova helps but I'm still not hitting the right muscle to get the relief and to re balance it. Activating dorsi flexion helps as does squat pattern with big toe UP but it's not the key

Today as I write this ( monday afternoon) I used the supernova between legs while standing to activate adductors and this seemed to make the biggest difference yet

We'll see tonight but so far knee lockout is best it's been in weeks and the dull ache is gone , for now

Walk

Bodyweight

9 laps

1.5 hours

No squat stretches

10, 750 steps

ave pace 3.5 mph ( high on 4.9 mph)

NO asymmetries

stride length normal

BW 175.4
BF 13.8



No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...