Saturday, September 25, 2021

36 kg One arm swings, split squats, laterals, rear delts

 


Decided to back off to the 36 instead of the 40 and lets things settle in. Right calf, knee is feeling about 98% normal and not keeping me up and night and daily bodymaintence work is back to normal. So that's a great relief and thought it best to back off more than normal just to be safe

Plus I am swinging in my black Adidas Powerlifts that I have been pressing in and want to see how my back takes to them

the heel is just 1/2 inch just a 1/4" lower than the Innov8's but I seem to be a delicate flower for this shit still. Felt very solid today though, more flat footed but didn't seem to have a problem holding a lower back arch. Next few weeks with really heavy loads will tell me whether it ends up loading my abs too much

One arm swings

36 kg x 17 sets of 5/5
170 reps
13, 600 lbs

Really happy, and very surprised at the excellent bell height I was getting today. Really had no idea til I saw the video. Sweet!

Split squats
3 x 10/10

ready to hold some kbs

laterals rear delts

3 x 10/10 with 15s

BW 174.8
BF 13.2
W 58.5 ( bath)

Plan is to go the full two hours tomorrow with the ruck

No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2