Sunday, September 26, 2021

45 lb ruck 10 laps



 Started off good but right  upper lateral calf tightened up a bit at 8 laps and decided to just go 10 laps instead of the 12 I was thinking I was going to get.

Had to deal with some vertigo this morning again, as I did yesterday and it was freaking me out just a bit too. Lots of anxiety  so it took me longer than normal to get my lungs opened up. Once they did things went much better .

I went much faster than usual for some reason ( which might be due to the no ruck walk on thursday) but I got some 4.8 MPH times on the phone but I don't believe that 

But it was faster than usual and the average for the entire 10 laps was 3.6 mph  which is higher than usual.

No issues from yesterdays training though which is great.

45 lb ruck

10 laps

10 squat stretches ( this started out rough on the calf then was fine)

1:40 min

11502 steps

No asymmetry

BW 175.8
BF 14.5

No comments:

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 4, pullaparts 3 x 30

 This was strong but not well focused as was up a lot last night with the dogs ( luna stayed over and no one really settled ) But things wer...