Saturday, September 11, 2021

48 kg One arm swings 10 x 5/5, bodyweight split squats, laterals, rear delts

 

Good day, A bit scattered from all the political bullshit but calf/ knee is feeling much better, gotten two almost three nights of decent sleep and stress levels are basically down. at least much better than recently

Thank g-d back/sacrum and sciatica seem to be dealt with ( I think mainly from stress/ panic and that's gone) . that really freaks me out; which of course makes it worse etc, etc

Weird but on first set with 48 I totally  lost my grip! on both hands. I was just hook gripping it it seems and once I took a deep palm set it was fine but that was weird. did 3 and three and didn't count that set

One Arm swings
48 kg x 10 sets of 5/5 ( usual warmups )

Once I got going these were strong. Height actually looks pretty decent on the video and body mechanics and power seemed good

Split squat lunges

5/5
8/8
10/10

these felt good and I'll keep these for the near future. I think the pistol requires me to over grip the toe and that was some part of this fibula ankle lockout

laterals/rear delts

3  x 10/10 15s

BW 174.4
BF 12.2
W 58.5

No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...