Wednesday, September 08, 2021

195 lb press x 1 x 8 sets, 24 kg swings 5 x 5, green band extensions

 What a weird ass night and day. Had to report for jury  duty selection this AM at 10 am and it messed me up. Got almost no sleep, my tib fib was aching and even my lower back got in the act , which I KNEW was purely from stress but it stressed me out even more

Back shit trips me out these days and I can't even bear to think about dealing with that crap again like I lived for so long. After feeling SO great for these so many  years. But I know what's it from and I'm dealing with it. 

But the no sleep thing fucks me up more than anything. Trying to FORCE yourself to relax is impossible and each second you don't get sleep the more you freak out,

Then long ass walk getting lost to the courthouse, sweating my balls off and ending up walking 3 miles at a solid pace

Good news was the knee felt great and that it was opening up during the walk. But more stress

All's well that ends well and I didn't get picked and actually got home in time to  jump in the gym!

It was a great session all things considered!

Press

195 x 1 x 8 sets



Over all technique for the sets were 'ok' but not perfect. Once I went back to the Cues and actually Spotted hard then things got faster

1) SPOT

2) LOCK

3) HEAD

24 kg swings

5 x 5 knee felt fine here

green band ext

3 x 30

taking it easy

BW 173.4 !! WHAT?

BF  13.7 lightest I've been in awhile

No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...