Sunday, September 05, 2021

Fucked up ruck



 And were going so good. It started out fine, if a little light on sleep ( cat again) but the ruck was decent and I didn't even stop for squats for the first 4-5 laps as legs felt good. long story short around lap 7-8 the right fibula/calf juncture started tightening up and I felt my symmetry going.

this stupid little calf spasm has not turned into a real issue and I cut the ruck short at 10 laps as I was worried I was going to do some damage

After I got done it tightened up a lot and I've spent the afternoon trying to un fuck it. Just like old time. Bad old times. It's the popliteus/ and or soleus and it spasms and I can't fully lock out my knee. VMO wont fire.

worked everything but rec fem, popliteus and soles seem to be the keys

much better standing and walking. getting up from  sitting locks it up

Legs felt much weaker after not using weight on thursday. but that could have been the right calf talking to me

work to do

1:45 min ruck

45 lbs

10 laps 

5 squats( could really feel it tighten up here.)

BW 175.8
BF 14.9

No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...