Thursday, July 01, 2021

Great fast hot ruck!



 Man today was excellent. the best thursday ruck I've had in over a year, no doubt. From start to finish I was strong, fast and  did not feel the heat even though it was high 80s. It just didn't bother me and my legs were loose and kept moving.

Perhaps the heat tolerance is coming. That would be very very good.Plus my mind was strong which has been very rare of late.

Did all 6 laps ( 3.6 miles ) in 50 minutes or so and it was solid. A little under 14 min miles! That would be great if this is the  start of a strong heat summer season

45 lb ruck

6 laps

50 min

RPE 5

BW 177

BF 14.1

No comments:

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 4, pullaparts 3 x 30

 This was strong but not well focused as was up a lot last night with the dogs ( luna stayed over and no one really settled ) But things wer...