Sunday, July 25, 2021

Slow ruck

 


Took the long way today. By that I mean a lot of stops for squat stretches and tweeting. Plus I forgot my creatine yesterday and knew by the tenth lap it would get a bit tough and it did. Yesterday's heavy swings hit my  whole body like a hammer this morning; no injuries just stiff and sore, especially in the traps and mid back. 

Legs proved to have been worked too as they showed not too long into the ruck

But all was good, just took my time, held a steady pace and enjoyed the cool breeze and temps

Just putting in the miles and time on my feet

45 lb ruck

12 laps

9 squat stretches

2:05 total time

13, 255 steps

BW 176.4
BF 15.5
W 56.7

No comments:

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 4, pullaparts 3 x 30

 This was strong but not well focused as was up a lot last night with the dogs ( luna stayed over and no one really settled ) But things wer...