Thursday, March 19, 2020

Just got it done Ruck



Since we are on state mandated shelter in place I'm at home doing facetime personal training sessions. Very happy to have the work but it's very different from my usual training and it's taking a bit to get used to. Didn't realize that actual one on one personal training would be that much easier but it is

So I was itching to get out of the house get my legs moving and fresh air in my lungs,especially since the weather has been so perfect of late ; 50 deg, overcast and lots of humidity from all the wonderful rain

But my legs were super tight until almost the very end. no doubt from being so freaking tense about all this stuff ; they didn't warm up for almost 50 minutes! But the last lap was very nice ,lol

50 lb ruck
6 laps
7298 steps
3.5 miles
60 minutes
RPE 9 had to stop numerous times to shake out the legs and calves


BW 173.4
BF 13.3 !

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...