Thursday, October 19, 2006

Extending the fast

This has definitely helped lower the bodyfat. Starting no earlier than 3 pm has made a big difference already. My body responds, good or bad, very quickly to stimuli. Waiting just that much longer after I get hungry seems to be the key. Lance Armstrong writes that when in training for the Tour ( and trying to cut weight) he would wait 2 hours after he finished one of his grueling rides to eat, to further the fat loss.

I used to fast the day before an ultra run to better increase my fat burning and it worked well. same principle I guess.

BW 162
BF 9.5%
Hydration 60.2 % this is the highest number I've seen. Didnt check water when I went 8.9.

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...