Sunday, May 05, 2024

48 kg swings 20 x 5, 48 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 5, pullaparts 3 x 30

 Strange one. Fast pace and decently strong but mentally disconnected. have to REALLY remember, especially on these heavy days, to make sure to lat engage before I hike pass. Second time I forgot this early on and can feel it in my left biceps. Don't forget again!

The 48 is NOT the 44 and the technique is different enough that I have to go slowly into the first few sets ( sit back more at start AND at top. My grip getting challenged on left is a cue I'm not paying attention

Also, NO MORE SKIPPING the 44. Take the weight!


Pistols went very well. Depth is better and reps are up. SO strange tho I thought my knee WAS locked.have to fix that

174.8

No comments:

215 x X x 3 205 x 1 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, laterals db curls

 despite the misses at 215 from sheer fatigue ( monday) the groove and form was more than decent. Really created leg stiffness just as I dro...