Monday, January 01, 2024

220 x 1 x 2 ( 3rd time doing this) 220 x X, 210 x 1 x 2, 210 x X, laterals rear delts, wt pushups

 Really can't complain; I made 220 for two decent singles and a close miss at the third try but as usual, when I fix one thing I forget another!

This time I didn't have my feet out too far in front of me OR too wide BUT I didn't get the hips out in front of me enough on the set up and I was too vertical and I dropped back as I didn't have the front counterbalance

I knew something was off but couldn't tell what

The good new is that 1) I'm strong and 2) even though the setup wasn't perfect I still made the reps

I could tell it wasn't right even at 155

Next week I'll go

195 210 220

I needed the 205 to 215 jump but it did drain me a bit,but mainly cause the technique was off

Here's the perfect setup I did last week with 190

and here's today's 205 warmup
the difference is so obvious. 
Ah next week I'll repeat and get a three times ALL time PR
So

Hips in front
Lock knees
Drive









laterals rear delts wt pushups

174.4

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Despite feeling a bit hungover this was very strong and decently fast. Best in weeks! 45 lb  9 laps 1:30 ( must have taken more rest breaks...