Wednesday, January 31, 2024

155 x 5x5 175 x 1 185 x 1 195 x 1, 20 kg swings 5 x8/8 floor pushups 35, 31

 This was a good idea but I discovered somethings. If I hit the eccentric groove wrong on even a light weight my left should can shift. I haven't had that in months ( since I did reps last) and I don't like it

Doesnt happen with singles

Two, the reps allow me to stay more upright but heavier weights ( as I found out with even 185 and 195) require a much deeper backbend with the reps don't prepare me for. this is why it never converted before

The load the bow technique seems the right one but very hard to master 





 BW 175.0

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Despite feeling a bit hungover this was very strong and decently fast. Best in weeks! 45 lb  9 laps 1:30 ( must have taken more rest breaks...