Sunday, March 27, 2022

Slow but full ruck




 Slept much better but legs were heavy and I was worried about my  right pinky toe even though  it felt perfect all night and when I awoke. Was going back to toe socks and GoRuck MacV1s for the wider toe box but was nervous.

Foot injuries, even very  minor ones, freak me out. Feet injuries can be nightmares to get rid of and totally mess up your training, work and your life

SO I didn't mind going out slow plus the weather  was perfect, overcast and cool with a light constant breeze. Literally perfect rucking weather for me

Both the boots and the foot are fine post ruck. Legs got a little looser as it went on but the never got fast at all

45 lb ruck

12 laps

1:57 min with lots of stops and even ruck supports especially the first hour

Ave speed about 3.2 mph

13,320 steps

BW 173.6
BF 13.3

No comments:

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 4, pullaparts 3 x 30

 This was strong but not well focused as was up a lot last night with the dogs ( luna stayed over and no one really settled ) But things wer...