Monday, March 28, 2022

175 lb press 12 x 1, wt pushups, band pullaparts

 This went perfectly.  And I seemed to have figued out what's causing me to lose balance backwards. 
I did my latest setup; chest through first and lock it in, the lift the elbows while spotting the X, unrack the bar and THEN- DO NOTHING except keep tension in the hands and the bar


IF I tightened the glutes OR the quads I shifted back; which made me feel the need to rush the start. On the reps where  I didn't consciously  flex anything my CCOM stayed in front of the bar and my back was more solid and I didn't fall back into the start

sets 2, 4,6,8 10, 12






Now if I can figure out how to do this with 225 I'm golden

Wt pushups 3 x 8 with 52

band pullaparts 3 x 30


BW 174.0
BF 13.1

No comments:

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 4, pullaparts 3 x 30

 This was strong but not well focused as was up a lot last night with the dogs ( luna stayed over and no one really settled ) But things wer...