Wednesday, March 30, 2022

225 x Miss x 3, 205 down sets, 24 kg swings, floor pushups

 This was all over the place. As usual fix one thing, really focus on one thing and the others go to shit. Plus add in one experiment that doesn't work and I lose another week.

The Oly belt worked great on monday and I thought it would help. And it felt great through the warmups; until I got to the big weights (215 and 225) then it didn't.I recognized it, switched back to my power belt and then the change through me off for the next set.

I made the correction for the third attempt but it was too late, I was too beat by then.

Plus I did not lift my elbows near enough and it pushed me into a miss on my first 215 attempt! I made the next try( barely) but didn't even know why I missed so it was luck. Not so lucky on my 225 attempts
Here's the 215's


Another mistake: not rowing myself into the bar on the setup and losing upper back tightness at the sticking point. ack how'd I forget this?

Also losing focus on the X. This I knew I was doing but with so much going on just couldn't maintain my visual on it

Main focus was on setting up with CCOM in front of the bar and this I did. Everything else though, no bueno

three misses with two plates



then another miss with first attempt 205! then this make and a third one and I was cooked.

Just an ugly day.
24 kg swings

5 x 8/8

floor pushups
2 x 50 ( toast)

BW 173.6
BF 14.1


No comments:

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 4, pullaparts 3 x 30

 This was strong but not well focused as was up a lot last night with the dogs ( luna stayed over and no one really settled ) But things wer...