Sunday, August 29, 2021

8th Anniversary TKR Ruck

 




Well off by a week. I had my knee replaced Aug 21 2013 which was last saturday. I guess it's a good thing the knee is working so well I actually forgot about the anniversary! What a freaking miracle and I thank G-d everyday for it. Nothing has changed my life more for the better. What a gift to be pain free, to be able to walk normally and for as long as I want. Just to be able to move humanly again after so many decades of limping and gimping and suffering

45lb ruck

12 laps

10 squat stretches

13,245 steps

1:50 for the 12

2:00 door to door

0% asymmetry

BW 176.6 !
BF 14.5

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...