Sunday, August 01, 2021

45 lb ruck



 Pretty solid one. Yesterdays workout was in the legs and glutes, in a good way and I forgot,( again) to take creatine yesterday so had some with my morning coffee and think it worked really well. Didn't now if there was enough time between taking it and the ruck to have some helping effect but it sure seemed like it did

Felt pretty strong THROUGH the tenth lap which is usually where I start to feel the fatigue; in my legs as well as overall but was strong today and the last two laps falloff wasn't much at all

also really focused on 'walking left' as my right ball of foot calluss has been telling me I'm too heavy o my right foot step and it helped

didn't really 'feel' the right foot at the end as I have been

good things should have done it sooner

45 lbs

12 laps

13,126 steps

1:50 for the 12 laps

6 squat stretches

BW 176.2
BF 14.5


No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Despite feeling a bit hungover this was very strong and decently fast. Best in weeks! 45 lb  9 laps 1:30 ( must have taken more rest breaks...