Thursday, April 30, 2020

No ruck ruck

Sprained my right foot big toe capsule it seems; woke me up at midnight Monday night out of the blue( I thought-now I think it's from my  bail out)
Worked on it a lot but didn't think rucking with 50 lbs would be a good idea; hell I didn't know I could do the walk with no pack, but it felt better as the day went on. And walking felt better than standing which really hurt.

I think the bail out over extended the flexor pollicus longus and the great toe capsule; flexion felt better. also pounding the shit out of my gastoc soleus and post tib

Wore my salomons and had a super fast and strong ruck and the toe felt normal. Oh also iced it a bunch this morning which seemed to help

6 lap no weight walk
6 laps
50 min
3rd lap speed :7:08
6th lap 6:47
6289 steps
3.7 miles

this makes it about 14 min mile pace! not sure my math is right but the lap times were right as was the total elapsed time and almost all the laps were about the same pace. I was flying! Great to feel even a little bit fast again

BW 174.6
BF 14.7


No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...