Sunday, April 19, 2020

Half and half ruck

Strange one. Started out strong wearing my MACV-1 gen 2 boots and my shin was fine for an hour. Then, it wasn't. Anterior tib started to tighten up again and I decided to walk home and switch shoes back to my low top Salomon XaPro 3D

And it worked like a charm! almost by the time I got back to the park I was walking 100% normally, like it never happened. AND it held for the rest of the 6 laps.

Fucking weird. But it is what it is and if they work they work. Going to try my  running shoes next thursday to see if they work as well ( only 2 oz lighter than the salomon- which is basically just a little beefier running shoe) or I'm going to have to buy another damn pair of salomons as these are three years old already- almost four

Main thing is I need a low top or a very flexible mid foot shoe

50 lb ruck
12 laps ( sort of)
1:55
12,139 steps
5.4 miles
6 squat stretches
Last lap 7:27!
most laps around 8  min miles

BW 172.8
BF 14.7


No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...