Sunday, February 23, 2020

Full ruck



Not a bad one. Still not sick but not healed, either. Mostly just a deep cough and some phlegm but no discolor in it. Energy is good and everything else is feeling almost normal

Nice and cool out but not cold so it was perfect.

Was really looking forwards to it, too, after yesterdays shit show. Something I could control with just my will, not such a delicate technique.

I'll never forget how blessed I am to be able to walk again, strongly, like a normal human being again with no pain. Much less ruck 50 lb easy.

I'll take that over everything

50 lb Ruck
13,047 steps
10 squat stretches
1:55
5.8 miles
Last lap 7:21 ( surprisingly strong I actually could have gotten 7:10 had I known I was on pace
RPE 7.5


BW 171.8 !!! WTF?!
BF 14.0


No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...