Thursday, April 11, 2019

fast and loose ruck

another good one day. back on the Smart Coffee and this stuff really gives me long term energy even when fasted and greatly mental focus pretty much all day on ONE CUP! and no crash Very cool

Here's the link
https://revitalu.com/

I'm using the coffee, can't wait to try the cocoa too.

Anyway overcast and cool today and legs and lungs felt great. No problems from start to finish and another unbroken ruck. So good to feel good.

Feel like I'm getting in shape again, not just strong

48 lb ruck
6 laps
52 min
RPE 7

easy peasy

BW 171
BF 13.4


No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...